Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Pregnancy-Induced Insanity

I'm not pregnant, but as I read this article, I had a flashback to when I was, and felt a twinge of sympathy for the cow. Because I too, especially in the last trimester when I couldn't get comfortable in any position at all (and I'm guessing that's worse for cows because their positional options are more limited), felt a strong urge to rampage across a major city, doing 25,000 Euros worth of damage before being shot by a tranquilizer gun and captured. But I never acted on those feelings.

3 comments:

Amy said...

By the time I was in the third trimester, I think I was too tired to cause that much damage!

Ruth said...

Well, there is that. :-)

Anonymous said...

I think being pursued by camera crews is what pushed her over the edge... poor cow, who wants to be on TV when you're feeling that you must look like a cow... er... a hippo? a whale? What do pregnant cows think they look like? :^)