Saturday, November 28, 2009

Greg Boyd Series

I have been listening to the sermons here. I don't know how to link you directly to the one I listened to today, but if you scroll down you can click on various ways of watching or listening to it. It's called "A Touch of Reality." I haven't listened to all the ones in this series yet but so far I am enjoying them very much. They are part of a series on God's heart for the poor, but "A Touch of Reality" is about people who are invisible - people who don't feel real because nobody ever notices them - and how we can reach out to them. There are lots of ways of being poor.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I listened to that one too, and really, really enjoyed it.

Jessica Stock said...

Ruth, thanks for pointing me to this message. I just listened to it- such a great message. So much to think on here.