Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What I Read in 2015

Here are links to my posts about the books I read this year.  I didn't write many reviews this year, so mostly this is just a list of titles.

Books 1-4
Books 5-11 (post includes reviews)
Books 12-21
Books 22-34 (post includes reviews)
Books 35-38 (post includes reviews)
Books 39-45 (post includes reviews)
Books 46-62
Books 63-68

I don't think I'll be finishing any more books this year.  Here's the last Reading Update:

Book #69 of the year was Shades of Milk and Honey, by Mary Robinette Kowal
Book #70 was Comfort Ye My People: The Real World Meets Handel's Messiah, 26 Readings for Advent, by Kay Bruner
Book #71 was The Paris Wife, by Paula McLain
Book #72 was Wearing God: Clothing, Laughter, Fire, and Other Overlooked Ways of Meeting God, by Lauren Winner
Book #73 was Rising Strong, by Brene Brown
Book #74 was Eat Pray Love, by Elizabeth Gilbert
Book #75 was Room, by Emma Donoghue

I usually aim to finish about one book a week, so I was a bit over that this year.  I'm enjoying reading other people's end of the year book lists and collecting suggestions for next year.

Speaking of booklists, this post is linked to the January 2nd 2016 Saturday Review of Books.  Lots of bloggers are linking their lists for 2015.  Check it out here.

No comments: