Thursday, September 26, 2024

Poetry Friday: Birdtober is here again!

I'm going to attempt Birdtober again this year. Here are the prompts in case anyone wants to join me! This is an art event, and most people do portraits of the birds, but since 2021, I've been using the prompts to write poems instead. I'm planning to do daily poems for as many days as possible, and then I'll post links on Fridays to the week's poems. This year there are two complete calendars, one with US birds, and an international version with more general family groups, so that people can choose a bird that's local to them. I am going to be using both, I think, depending on the day. Plus, a colleague at school did her own version, a fully Ugandan calendar, so I will be using that some days as well!


Irene has today's roundup!

No comments: