Monday, October 01, 2007

Mice

Yesterday morning when I was waiting for the electrician, I saw THREE mice in my living room. Of course my daughter immediately said they must have been blind, but if they were, they were certainly dealing with it well. I've never seen anything like the way these mice were carrying on. They were dancing around - frolicking is only word for it. I know this makes me sound like Beatrix Potter, but it is the truth. Later I saw one in the kitchen that seemed a bit more business-like and serious about life.

Here's another mouse post from last year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, mice. We caught about 12 of them last year after the flood, partying in our attic... except for one, which turned up one morning sleeping in the container I keep the girls' ponytail scrunchies in. I dumped them out while doing their hair at the breakfast table, and there he was. (Yes, that's right: I dumped the one small box in our house which contained a tiny rodent onto our BREAKFAST TABLE.) Hope they leave you alone!