Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Eight Facts

My friend Tricia tagged me for a meme where I'm supposed to give you eight random facts about myself. I'm supposed to post the rules first but they seem fairly self-explanatory to me, so if you want to read them, go to Tricia's blog for that.

So here goes...

1. I took my first airplane trip at the age of seven weeks, and so did my daughter.
2. When I was little I used to eat lemons, skin, seeds, and all, straight from the tree in our yard.
3. I have been a registered student in four different countries.
4. I like almost every kind of food I've ever tasted, but I think Indian may be my favorite.
5. My worst subject in school was P.E. and I have many bad memories associated with that miserable class.
6. I'm very careful on stairs because I once fell down a flight and broke my leg - this happened while I was pregnant with my first child.
7. I took piano lessons for years but I can't play.
8. I hate the word utilize - why can't people just say use?

I can't keep track of who has already done this meme and who hasn't. In fact, I think I may have done it already myself, but I can't find it on my blog. If you want to share random facts, consider yourself tagged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think 2, 5, and 6 might all be directly linked. :^)

Just got back from a trip and am now reading this - thanks for playing!

p.s. i took my first airplane trip at age 16 or 17! My boys are not following that trend...

Ruth said...

Hmm, so you think all those lemons caused my bad coordination? Interesting theory...

Looking forward to hearing about your trip!