Thursday, December 28, 2006

Reading Binge

Some of the books I read to my son today:

Possum Come a-Knockin', by Nancy van Laan
Cookie Soup and Other Good-Night Stories, by Michaela Muntean
What Moms Can't Do, by Douglas Wood
If You Give a Moose a Muffin, by Laura Joffe Numeroff
The Happy Hedgehog, by Marcus Pfister
The Berenstain Bears' New Baby, by Stan and Jan Berenstain
Hot Dog, by Molly Coxe
Nicholas Bentley Stoningpot III, by Ann McGovern
Pigs, Pigs, Pigs! by Leslea Newman
Blue's Travel Game
Lucille's Snowsuit, by Kathryn Lasky
Arthur Meets the President, by Marc Brown
Winnie-the-Pooh and Some Bees, by A. A. Milne
Dizzy's Bird Watch, by Alison Inches

As for my own reading, I finished a book I got for my birthday almost a year ago (finally worked through the pile), The Temple of Music, by Jonathan Lowy, and started Home Life, by Suzanne Fox, for about the fifth time.

2 comments:

Andy Bowen said...

Makes me dream about being able to get books for my boys. Their library is pitifully small, and there's only one bookstore where I live that sells good children's books, all of which are hugely expensive!

Ruth said...

My kids have an obscenely large library, and I wish I could pass some of them on to you. But it's kind of a long pass. :-/

You could come and get some?