Wednesday, April 17, 2024

NPM 2024: Day 17

There's no mystery about why these tabs are open on my desktop: they're bird poems! (I'm spring-cleaning open tabs this NPM, trying to reduce my digital clutter a bit.) 


The first one is Kat Apel's "Feathers." It starts this way:

 

Hope in the Lord and

renew your strength.

Soar like an eagle.

Do not grow weary.


You can see the rest here.

 

I've also got Rose Cappelli's post "Birds, Birds, Birds" open, and it includes two poems, "Morning Routine" and "One Blue Bird."  You can read them here.

 

And here are a couple of bird videos I've had open for a while, one because it's just so fascinating and the other because I was trying to decide if I could teach "Alouette" to my French students. I mean, it's about plucking out a bird's feathers, so that's not good. But with this funny video, I might just do it.

 


 


Heidi added to the Progressive Poem today.


No comments: