Friday, August 10, 2007

Rats

I'm a bit behind on my blog reading, so I hadn't seen this photo posted by Eric a couple of days ago on Paris Daily Photo. I warn you - don't go look at it if a photo of a dead rat hanging in a window is likely to sicken you. It's a pest-control business in Paris...

You have been warned. Here it is.

By the way, our internet at home works in the morning. It's a satellite connection, if that explains anything (it doesn't to me). Also, we're running the generator. So there's a lot of racket but I can get online!

3 comments:

Amy said...

"[W]in the 'best stuffed corpses of rodents arrangement shop window' contest" indeed!

Ewwww. ☻

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's just me, but I'd much rather see them that way than alive, running off towards my living room!

Ruth said...

Oh, Tricia, you and me both!