Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hey, Amy, Look What I Did!

Back in July Amy had a contest and I won! She said she'd make me a new header, but I fiddle-faddled about and didn't let her know what I wanted (because I had no clue) and hemmed and hawed when she sent me samples and dragged my feet about upgrading my blog to the new kind of templates, because I thought it would be too complicated...

Amy was very patient with this not-exactly-early-adopter person, and today, on my day off, look what I did! And look at Amy's great design for my header! Isn't it pretty? Thanks, Amy.

(There are still some things I don't get about this new-fangled template, like why it says that Jess hasn't updated her blog in three months, when really she wrote something on Saturday...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's beautiful!

Amy said...

Neat-o! I'm glad you finally decided to upgrade and put it on. :)

Jessica Stock said...

love your new look! thanks for the heads-up, I must need to change something . . . oh I am so bad at this! I'll be working on it! :)

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good! :^)