Sunday, June 10, 2007

48 Hour Book Challenge

I've been seeing references to this on various book blogs I read, and as far as I can understand, people are doing just the essentials this weekend, eating, sleeping, showering, taking care of their children, going to church or wherever they need to go, and then spending the rest of their time reading.

I don't get it. This is what I always do, every weekend. (Oh, but I usually add grading and working in my classroom to the list above.)

But anyway. This is a great opportunity to find loads of book reviews, because in addition to reading the books, they are blogging about them. Here's a link to the explanation of the whole deal, including a list of the participants.

In case you don't know, I'm exaggerating somewhat. I don't really spend every moment either doing an essential task or reading. But I do spend a lot of time reading.

No comments: