Monday, January 06, 2020

What I Learned in 2019

As I was working in my classroom getting ready for my students to come back to school tomorrow, I realized that I hadn't written a post linking my "What I Learned" from 2019. I was faithful about them at the beginning of the year, even though things fell apart a bit with the extended political unrest starting in September. (There was political unrest all year, and we were kept home by it for a couple of weeks in February, as you'll see if you read that month's post, but it was in September that the real lockdown began.)

But here are the posts I wrote before then:

What I Learned in January
What I Learned in February
What I Learned in March
What I Learned in April
What I Learned in May
What I Learned This Summer
What I Learned in September

I have lists on my desktop for October and November, but somehow I couldn't get my act together to write the posts. And December doesn't even have a list.

Oh, 2019, I can't say I'm sad to see you go. But you sure taught me a lot.

No comments: