Tuesday, April 01, 2008

DP Theme Day: Water

A while ago I saw a meme where you were supposed to post the first sentence of your first post of each month in the previous year. My first post of the month is always to draw your attention to the Daily Photo Blogs' theme day, and this month will be no exception. It doesn't make for a very thrilling response to that meme, but there's always plenty of lovely photography on show. April's theme is water.

Why not start over at Sharon, CT? Jenny has provided links to all the other DP blogs participating.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Ruth, it's always so kind of you to link to me! I always admire what you write, especially your reading lists - I finally finished my first novel in months (not counting Harry Potters 1-VII)the other day - Allegra Goodman's "Intuition" - which I quite enjoyed! What do you recommend for a bright nine-year-old who is ready to move beyond Potter-land, and also likes Cornelia Funke?

Ruth said...

Artemis Fowl? Charlie Bone? Those are both popular with the Potterphiles in my classroom.