Monday, February 24, 2020

Seven Books

A Facebook friend tagged me and asked me to post seven books I like. The instructions specify no comments, just photos of the jackets. I did this back in July 2018, and at that point three people had tagged me, so I posted 21 books. So this time, I decided to post seven books I read since July 2018. I'm not sure I would say these are the best books I've read in the past year and a half, but they are seven that stood out to me when I went back through my list for that time. For each jacket, I'll include a link to my review of the book.

I wrote about A Gentleman in Moscow here and here.
I wrote about The Leavers here.
I wrote about Brief Encounters with Che Guevara here.
I wrote about An Odyssey: A Father, a Son, and an Epic here.
I wrote about Tool of War here.
I wrote about Circe here.
I wrote about The Most Fun We Ever Had here.

No comments: